Based in London, I am a Multidisciplinary Artist specialising in illustration, graphic design and editing. I currently am a Freelance Illustrator & Designer and have worked on a number of exciting projects.
My mission is to create artworks that highlight issues around mental health, encourage self love and embrace diversity, and I enjoy finding a solution to any challenge.
Heavily influenced by cartoons, video games, anime. I use my everyday life experiences to inspire my creations.
Other than drawing, in my spare time I enjoy travelling, karaoke, playing video games, dancing and cosplay which I often post content of to my YouTube, Twitch and Instagram. Please do take a look! Click here to view my Linktree
Illustrations | Publications | Creative | Brand Communication | Editing | Print & Marketing Materials | Storyboarding
- Fan artwork officially endorsed by Cartoon Network on the ‘Aliyah Art’ TeePublic Store.
- Selected Resident Illustrator at the Camden Roundhouse 2019.
- Official Nintendo Brand Ambassador since the announcement of the Nintendo Switch console in January 2017.
- Fashion catwalk finalist in the plus-size model pageant ‘Ms Curvaceous’ 2019.
- Donated a painting in memory of Grenfell Tower at the Kensington Leisure Centre’s Community Day in 2017.
- STA Certificate Lvl 1 in Teaching Swimming 2019.
- TEFL Certified Teacher 2020.
- Black Belt 1st Dan awarded in 2013.